Friday, April 29, 2011

Tim Times Ten Grand Give-A-Way Challenge: Day Two

Welcome to Day 2 of our Grand Give-A-Way Challenge.

Today's challenge, then is a Masking Tag. You must create a tag which incorporates the masking technique somewhere in the tag. Today's theme is "Busy Bees" and your design must incorporate bees in the layout. The tag must also have some type of sheen/shimmer. I used Crackle Accents for both gloss and crackle effect. Your design must incorporate a glossy/shimmery effect.

This challenge was intimidating at first. I have done masking maybe two times!

Tried my best to comply with each and every condition posted and as it came together I felt in love with it.
Just have a look at my cute tag:


Bee...autiful!
 First I inked the tag:
Then I placed the mask and inked over it:
Added some beadss and jewels:

Love the way it turned out!

Please check HERE for the other entries!
Thanks!

Love

Julia 

3 comments:

  1. This is really quite lovely. I love that you showed your technique process. Thanks for playing along with Stampin' Dymonz Creative Space in our "Tim Times Ten" tag challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...