We want to see your fairy creations, for the rules please visit the blog here.
Here is my creation:
|Image: A Day For Daisies|
I used Cricut Sentimentals cartridge to cut the butterflies, then embossed and colored them with distress inks and added some distress stickles, this adds a beautiful shimmer to the wings.
The flower was created following the tutorial by Miranda van den Bosch.
I can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Robyn's Fetish - Anything Goes
- Divas by Design -Anything Goes
- Crafting When We Can - Things With Wings
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays - Things With Wings
- Flutter by Wednesday - Open
- Fairy Fun Fridays - Anything Goes
- ABC Challenge - M for Magical
- The Squirrel And The Fox - Things With Wings