This one I created for the August Swap over at The Crafter's Cafe. The theme is Mermaids.
I also used four of them as inspiration for Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge over at Lady Anne's Paper Craft.
For the background I used Portfolio Water Soluble Oil Pastels and Faber Castell Metallic Gel Sticks.
Distress the borders with Distress Ink (Broken China).
Stamped the border with Recollections stamps and Archival Ink (Jet Black).
Created the corals with Tim Holtz Alterations (On the Edge - Twigs).
- Make it Monday 107: Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays #76: Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too: Anything Goes
- Pin and Tack: Spark Your Creativity Now Challenge #1: Anything Goes
- Tammy's Scrapping Corner: Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
- Challenge Up Your Life: Fantasy
- So Artful Challenge: Magic Garden
- Speedy Fox and Friends: Favorite Technique
- Scrappers Delights Challenge:Make Your Own Backing Papers
Edited on September 19, 2012:
My Favorite Technique is Distressing and I did this on the sentiment and on the borders of the ATC's.