Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 11: Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique!

On the eleventh day of Christmas, 

my true love sent to me 

Eleven pipers piping, 
Ten lords a-leaping, 
Nine ladies dancing, 
Eight maids a-milking, 
Seven swans a-swimming, 
Six geese a-laying, 
Five golden rings, 
Four calling birds, 
Three French hens, 
Two turtle doves, 
And a partridge in a pear tree. 
Welcome to the eleventh day of Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique.
The Stamping Boutique has a beautiful set of images called 12 Days of Christmas, Snowmen.
Here is my eleventh tag:
Image: The Stamping Boutique, 11 Pipers Piping Digital Stamping


Can't wait to share my tag for Day 11!
See you all back tomorrow.
would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

4 comments:

  1. Day 11 tag is a little beauty. Hi Julia, love the colouring of well dressed snowman , and the snow at top . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag! I love the snow at the top-so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...