Sparkle and ShineHere is my inspiration piece:
|Image: Panda Love, Delicious Doodles|
Used he crackle technique over my black and white image. This is very simple: cover image with VersaMark then with clear embossing powder and apply heat to melt powder. repeat process three times then place in freezer and allow to harden. Pull out and bend gently creating the cracks.
For more inspiration hop over to Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog! You have to see what Team A created for this challenge. We can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
- Make it Monday 121: Anything Goes
- Simply Create: Linky Party #16
- Inspire Me Fridays 90: Anything Goes
- 'ABC' Challenges: New Year Sparkle
- The ABC Challenge: E for Embossing
- Nutcrafters: Lots of Layers and Sparkle/Bling
- Paper Pretties Paper: Bling
- Cards Galore: Anything Goes
- Through the Craftroon Door: Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time: Use a Digi