I just joined a fabulous group of designers, Rick St. Dennis Elite Design Team for both his blogs:
I feel so honored to work with this amazing and creative group of artist and of course the owner and designer Mr. Rick St. Dennis.
Isn't she beautiful? Can you imagine all the possibilities of this image: cards, art journals, Canvas, altered items; so many options and so little time...
This is the project I created:
Image was colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pens and Prisma Coloring Pencils. also used Vintage Photo Distress Ink to add that aged feeling to the cardstock.
Used a border punch by Martha Stewart.
There is a wonderful Tutorial by Susi for coloring folds, at Sparkle and Glitter.
Remember to visit Rick's Etsy Store for amazing Digital images and now some of his images are available as rubber stamps at Smeared Ink.I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
- Make it Monday 142: Anything Goes
- Five Simple Things, Inspire Me Friday: Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
- Paper Pretties: Fab Favs
- Through The Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- All That Scrap: Anything Goes
- Crafts an Me: Lots of Layers
- Inky Impressions: Distress It
- Whimsy Stamps: Anything Goes
- Our Creative Corner: Anything Goes
- Paper Creators Crafts: Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
- Wags'n Whiskers: Anything Goes
- The Paper Makeup Stamps Blog: Anything Goes
- Kaboodle Doodles: Anything Goes
- Mema's Crafts: Anything Goes
- Tammy's Scrappin Corner: Vintage
- 613 Avenue: Anything Goes
- Crafting When We Can: Paper Punches and/or Dies
- Lacy Sunshine: Anything Goes
- Scrappy Frogs Challenge: Free Choice Challenge
- That Craft Place: Dies and Punches
- The Squirrel and the Fox: Here Come the Girls