Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Halloween set with Nicecrane Designs!

Hi everyone!
I made this vintage Halloween ornament and banner with a Collage image by Nicecrane Designs called Vintage Halloween Treat Cone.
This are really versatile, just print, cut and assemble.
When I saw this, I had to use it to create an ornament and banner set
Here they are:
Want to see some gorgeous inspiration pieces by Nicecrane's Design Team, just follow this LINK and enjoy.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. WOW these are awesome projects shared ..Great images too . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the banner, but the ornament is definitely my favorite. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww Julia you are so creative,,,,,,,,,,,,,such a amazing ornament and so spooktacular one,,,and colorful.......love them and the banners,,,,,,I have never thought to use on this way,,,,,You are Rock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...