Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New Challenge at Crafting By Designs!

Hi everyone!
We have a new monthly challenge at Crafting By Designs.
Our theme for this challenge is
Anything Goes
One of our sponsors for this challenge are


Here is my first creation using Beautiful Fairy from Bugaboo Stamps



Here is my second creation using Holly from Ike's Art




For more inspiration hop over to Crafting By Designs! You have to see what the design team created for this challenge. We can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!
I would like to share my first project using Beautiful Fairy from Bugaboo Stamps here:
I would like to share my second project using Holly from Ike's Art here:
Thanks!
Hugs,
Julia

9 comments:

  1. You have made such a lovely cards! Love the colors and these stamps are beautiful. Thank you for joining our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 very different cards but both very eye-catching, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are gorgeous! Great job, and thanks for joining the Craftin' Desert Link Up :)

    Jenny ~ Craftin' Desert Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are so attractive. I like the strong colours, beautiful layering, and pretty flowers. The images look wonderful. Thanks for playing along with our Flower Power Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards and you have made an awesome card with Holly. I really LUV how the tapes come out the sides and it's gorgeous on the inside too !!!
    Thank you for using one of my images.

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia, I thought you’d like to know your project has been showcased as one of my weekly Favs on my Feature Friday post today! Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/08/feature-friday-872014.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, love the coloring too! Saw you over at Amy's feature Friday post! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...