Friday, December 9, 2016

Holiday Chaos at Bugaboo - Day 1

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
and a lot of chaos is part of my regular day.
I have been using some of my my favourite digital images to create lots of projects and cards and they happen to have a week long challenge running right now.
Bugaboo Digital Stamps is hosting. the event called Holiday Chaos and it is seven days of challenges and lots of fun and inspiration.
The challenge for Day 1 is
"All That Sparkles"
The project has to sparkle, shine, be glittery and I did it all but the picture is not showing it... hum...
Using 4 Square - Snowman
Hope you like it!
Thanks for the visit.
Love,
Julia

1 comment:

  1. Your card looks so festive! Thanks for joining Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Event this past week. Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...