Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Be My Valentine!

Hello!

Having lots of fun in my crafting studio.

Gecko Galz has this wonderful Image Monthly Challenge using the image provided.

I made a Valentine's Day card. In love with this image.

Added riibbon, flower and a pearl. also used disstress ink in Vintage Photo.


I would like to enter this creation in the following Challenges:

Thanks for the visit.


If you like this, please leave a comment and consider following my blog for updates and lots of new projects.

Love

Julia

3 comments:

  1. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! This is so romantic, a very beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...