Monday, March 27, 2023

Gothic Fairy ATC Trio

 Hello!

Gecko Galz has this wonderful ATC Monthly Challenge using the image provided.

As soon as I saw the collage sheet I knew that I was going to be doing lots of fussy cutting.

Added some details with Washi Tape, Parchment Paper, silver discs, Distress Inks  and sequins. 

Absolutly in love with this ATC's.








Hope you like it.

I would like to enter this creation in the following Challenges:

Thanks for the visit.

If you like this, please leave a comment and consider following my blog for updates and lots of new projects.

Love

Julia

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous - love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ATC are great, I love how you've played with the different embellishments to create the scenes. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic Job! Thanks for accepting our play date at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...