Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Gothic mini canvas

 Hello!

Gecko Galz has this wonderful Gothic Challenge using the image provided.

I made a canvas using Acrylic paints, Silver wax paste, stencil, resin embellishment, Metal embellishment, Washi Tape and ribbon.



Hope you like it and are inspired to make some art.

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:

Thanks for the visit.


If you like this, please leave a comment and consider following my blog for updates and lots of new projects.

Love

Julia

2 comments:

  1. What great layers! I love the addition of the butterflies here. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.

    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, this is awesome! I love the colors and the composition! Very nicely done! Thanks for dropping this into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...