Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Steampunk Owl Envelope Folio

Hello!

Gecko Galz has this wonderful Monthly Steampunk Challenge using the image provided.

I made an Steampunk Owl Envelope Folio for my journal

Used: Paper craft envelope, Archival inks, Distress Inks, Distress Oxides Ink, Washi tape and gears.

The folio is filled with lots of Gecko Gals Steampunk Images.






Hope you like it and are inspired to make some art.

I would like to enter this project in the following Challenges:

Thanks for the visit.


If you like this, please leave a comment and consider following my blog for updates and lots of new projects.

Love

Julia



5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. what an awesome make! I love it and I hope you are a follower of my blogs!?
    Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous, and well designed, project. Wonderful depth, owl image and embellishments.
    Thank you for joining in with our September challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...