Friday, March 29, 2024

Magical Mushroons Journaling set

 Hello!

Today is my day day to share my projects for the Gecko Galz Challenge Blog.

Our March Costumer Challenge theme is Magical Mushrooms.


I created seeral projects. this one is a mixed media  journal and beaded pen set feauturing Mystical and Mythical Tin Topper Sheet.

This set is so beautiful, I altered a composition notebook and made a charm from a scrabble piece featuring one of the images from the Sheet. I also made an altered Tin with vials of Magical Mushrooms Spores.









Our challenge runs from March 1st to March 29th.

Our Design Team has created beautiful projects to inspire you, please visit them and leave a comment.

I would like to enter this project into the following Challenges:


Thanks for the visit.

If you like this, please leave a comment and consider following my blog for updates and lots of new projects.

Love,

Julia

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! This is really beautiful - all of the pieces. Especially the charm on the pen!
    Thanks for sharing your project at A Place To Start !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, your work is really gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok love doing mixed media, and these are great!
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...