Saturday, May 28, 2011

SPRINGTIME BLOG CANDY . . . from Dar's Crafty Creations

SPRINGTIME BLOG CANDY . . .


Would you like to win this
Pixie Crafting Sewing Machine?
$50.00 value

This offer is only open to those living in the United States. To my crafting friends outside the U.S. . . . I'm truly sorry but this would just be too costly to ship outside the states. This machine was NOT given to me ... I actually purchased it a while back and since I haven't used it ... I decided to give it away.
This offer will run through Memorial Day (May 30th) and the winner will be announced on June 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW...how generous of you. Never own a sewing machine, and I'd be nice if I win this. LOL :D
    Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...