Thursday, March 8, 2012

Get Ready for Christmas!

Hi everyone!
I am the hostess of the March edition of "Get Ready for Christmas" at Crafting By Designs!
We're working on building up our stash so we're ready when the 2012 holidays come rolling around.
I chose a very simple sketch from Card Positioning System, there are so many wonderful sketches, belive me when I say it was not an easy decision.
CPS 153
My first card is a very traditional one:

The second one features a digital image by Anne Fenton:

Visit Crafting By Designs for information on the prizes and sponsors.
I can't wait to see what everyone creates!
Thanks!
Love
Julia

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards Julia and thank YOU for inspiring me to get out some of my Christmas goodies and play along!!!

    I'll be very happy to have cards done early again this year and have the challenge at Crafting by Designs is a bonus!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    PS: Anne will be very excited to see you creating with one of her digis! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...