Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Skull Appreciation Day Blog Hop!

We are celebrating Skull Appreciation Day Blog Hop, and we are having so much fun.
You can see more details of this amazing hop at my alternative art blog:
I made a bracelet:
Detail of bracelet
You can see the complete project and more detail on my blog!
I have a surprise for you, I'm giving away this bracelet!!! Visit the blog and follow the instructions, HERE.
I would also like to invite you to visit Lady Coral's Blog ( my lovely Daughter):
Here is a detail of her project:

She also has a giveaway!!! Visit her blog and follow the instructions, HERE.
There is still time to hop and win some wonderful prizes from our sponsors:









There are also many giveaways along  the hop.
Come and join us!!!!
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...