It's that time of the year when we start making cards, hopping to be ready for the holidays.
Why not make some extras and donate them to Send A Smile 4 Kids, a charitable blog created for the purpose of collecting donated handmade cards to be distributed to children while they are inpatient at Children’s Hospitals.
I made this one specially for them and hope that some kids will love it!
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Christmas in July - Send a Smile for Kids
- Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Christmas in July- Saturday Challenge–Christmas Cards for Kids!
- Make It Monday: Anything Goes
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At a Time - Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations Paint - Christmas in July
- Quirky Crafts - Christmas in July
- Totally Stampalicious - Christmas in July
- Crafter's Companion -Ho, Ho, Ho Christmas
- Creatalicious Challenges - Christmas in July
- Hooked on Crafts - Christmas in July
- Lollipop Crafts - Christmas in July
- The Crazy Challenge - Christmas in July
- That Craft Place - Anything Goes
- The Hybrid Chick - Christmas in July
- The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge: Anything Goes -Christmas in July