Sunday, August 19, 2012

I am so late...

I am so late posting some of my projects!
Last week The Stamping Boutique celebrated it's Third Birthday!!!!
We had a huge party over at The Crafter's Cafe and it was so much fun, we played games and there were lots of gifts.
Here are my projects for this party:


Image: The Stamping Boutique
Image: The Stamping Boutique
I hope you liked this projects!
I would like to invite you to come join us at The Crafter's Cafe, there are many challenges going on and a wonderful community of crafters and groups.
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

3 comments:

  1. Those turned out REALLY well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two cards are just adorable, and loving the cake box!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! -Great JOB!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...