Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 11: Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique!

On the eleventh day of Christmas, 

my true love sent to me 

Eleven pipers piping, 
Ten lords a-leaping, 
Nine ladies dancing, 
Eight maids a-milking, 
Seven swans a-swimming, 
Six geese a-laying, 
Five golden rings, 
Four calling birds, 
Three French hens, 
Two turtle doves, 
And a partridge in a pear tree. 
Welcome to the eleventh day of Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique.
The Stamping Boutique has a beautiful set of images called 12 Days of Christmas, Snowmen.
Here is my eleventh tag:
Image: The Stamping Boutique, 11 Pipers Piping Digital Stamping


Can't wait to share my tag for Day 11!
See you all back tomorrow.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

3 comments:

  1. Day 11 tag is a little beauty. Hi Julia, love the colouring of well dressed snowman , and the snow at top . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag! I love the snow at the top-so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...