Sunday, June 23, 2013

Challenge 41 at Delicious Doodles

I am late... this project was supposed to be posted on Friday but I've been sick. Sorry everyone! 
It is time for a new challenge at Delicious Doodles and the theme is
"Stitch It!"
We would love to see your creations including stitching: real or faux. 
Here is my inspiration piece, using Woodland Friends

I used Prisma Coloring Pencils for the imag and added some faux stitching. 
For more inspiration hop over to Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog! You have to see what Team A created for this challenge. We can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Really pretty colours hun! Hope you feel better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and beautiful image Julia. I hope you are feeling better today...Visited from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boldness of colours, great image. Popped over from mim. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw you on MIM. Love the eyes on this image.

    Come and see what I've done lately!
    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to say....

    I saw you on MIM.

    Come and see what I've done.
    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, Julia! Love the image and stitching! Hope you are feeling better! :) Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday!
    Jackie
    SchoolinandScrappin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Julia I see your card on MIM and I want to see if more closer also I jump to your blog and this is really cuute..love the colors the Image is totally sweet and love the sweet ribbon and the bling on your card...awesome card Julia...you can see my card on MIM, my one is number 43. Have a great day :) Hugs, Monika from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so beautiful, love your card! Thanks for joining us at DICC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so cute! I love the stamp. I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is gorgeous! I love the bright yellow and rhinestone details. I popped over from Make It Monday. Hope you're feeling better. Cheers from Oklahoma!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card. Love the cute image and the great colouring. Saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! I saw it over at MIM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...