Monday, April 7, 2014

My Little Chickadee!

Hi everyone!
I'm sharing a project created using Rick St Dennis fabulous image called My Little Chickadee


Image was colored with Prisma Coloring Pencils. 
You can find this and many more images in Rick St Dennis Zibbet Store.
Do you enjoy rubber stamps??
We have great news, Rick St. Dennis Images are now rubber stamps and you can find them at I Break for Stamps and Smeared Ink.

Hope you enjoy this creations, I sure had lots of fun making them.
Don´t miss Rick St Dennis Progressive Challenge that start at May 1st.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have fun, create and enjoy yourself!
Hugs,
Julia

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the background papers and your image is so cute. As you know I have changed the name of my blog and if you would like to continue to follow me you need to unfollow and then follow again, sorry about being such a pain. I do hope that you stay with me. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet Julia. Love the colors, perfect for Easter.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...