Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Anything Goes at Crafting By Designs

July is here, summer is really hot and I've been busy creating and having fun in my studio.
Our almost month long challenge at Crafting By Designs has been posted and the theme is
We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge

I used images from both to create my projects.
First I created a 3-D effect on this card using I love Camping set from The Paper Shelter


Then I decided to doodle on this sweet girl's hair, Baby Doll Natasha, image from Scrap n' Dipity.  Made a mixed media ATC.
For more inspiration hop over to Crafting By Designs! You have to see what the design team created for this challenge. We can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!
Thanks!
Hugs,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...