Monday, January 29, 2024

All You Need Is Love Challenge at Gecko Galz

 Hello!

Can you believe January is almost over.

Today is my day day to share my projects for the Gecko Galz Challenge Blog.

Our January Costumer Challenge theme is All you need is Love.


I made a card and a tag with magnetic bookmarks.





I was inspired by the following sets:

Our challenge runs from January 1st to January 29th. There is still time to enter the challenge. Just follow the Link and post your wonderful creations.

Our Design Team has created beautiful projects to inspire you, please visit them and leave a comment.

Thanks for the visit.

If you like this, please leave a comment and consider following my blog for updates and lots of new projects.

Love,

Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...