Friday, March 29, 2024

Magical Mushroons Cards

 Hello!

Today is my day day to share my projects for the Gecko Galz Challenge Blog.

Our March Costumer Challenge theme is Magical Mushrooms.


I created seeral cards feauturing Deco Dreams Tin Topper SheetWinter Magic Card Toppers Collection and Carved Flowers Paper Pack.

I love all the different effects following a psychodelic effect.





Our challenge runs from March 1st to March 29th.

Our Design Team has created beautiful projects to inspire you, please visit them and leave a comment.

I would like to enter this project into the following Challenges:

Thanks for the visit.

If you like this, please leave a comment and consider following my blog for updates and lots of new projects.

Love,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...