Friday, July 26, 2024

A Sea of Dreams - July 2024 Challenge

 Hello!

Today is my day day to share my projects for the Gecko Galz Challenge Blog.

This month our Challenge theme is

Here are my projects:
Collaged Sea Shells Set featuring Oceans Blue Collage Set
Set of Affirmation Ccards featuring Fish Camp Collage Set


Our Customer challenge runs from July 1st to the 29th.

I would like to enter tthis proyects in the following Challenges:

If you want to get ahead for next month challenge you can visit the Gecko Galz Monthly Challenge page and start working on your project for our next Customer challenge.

Our Design Team has created beautiful projects to inspire you, please visit them and leave a comment.

If you like this, please leave a comment and consider following my blog for updates and lots of new projects.

Love,

Julia






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...