Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Hi everyone!


So excited! It’s Valentine’s Day! I’m a romantic girl and of course my wonderful hubby is a sweet thing.

My family is doing great. My kids came to visit from college and I was so happy. It feel like forever, missed them so much, but they are doing what they have to do: study, and that’s what matters. Tried to make them feel special and take good care of them.

Julianna, Laura Coral and Arturo
A quick update on my puppies, they are just darling. Always playing and discovering things. They make me laugh so often and sometimes I believe they know that it’s because of them.

Principe, Luna and Pinky
Would love to share some of my projects for this Valentine’s Day with you:

Love - Card
Romance -Tag
 
Simply Sweet - Favors 

So much love - Card 

To all of you who have taken from your time to visit my blog:

Thanks!

Love;

Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...