Monday, February 20, 2012

Challenge # 19 at Paper Creations Ink!

Hi everyone!
Paper Creations Ink has a new challenge and it is a fun one. The challenge is:

Show Us Your Style Using Your Favorite Technique

This is the card:
Image: Mother + Baby by Ike's Art
One of my favorite techniques is distressing paper (ink and tearing), I feel that it adds so much interest and dimension to any project.
Our sponsor for this challenge is Ike's Art.

I really like the image, and had a hard time deciding on the image I was going to use, all the images were so special, you all have to visit the store and see what I am talking about.
For more information and to be inspired by the amazing work of our DT please visit Paper Creations Ink.
Thanks!
Hugs,
Julia

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...