Hi everyone!I am the hostess of the July edition of "Getting Ready For Christmas" at Crafting By Designs.
We're working on building up our stash so we're ready when the 2012 holidays come rolling around.
The challenge is to use at least three things from the following list to create your Christmas card:
- Non Traditional Colors
- Paper Punches
Here is my card:
|The image is from The Stamping Boutique.|
Visit Crafting By Designs for information on the prizes and sponsors.
I can't wait to see what everyone creates!
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
- Tammy’s Scrappin’ Corner – Anything Goes with Any Artist
- Make It Monday - Anything Goes
- Hooked on Crafts: Christmas in July
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog: Lavender and Lace
- Bearly Mine Challenges Blog: Pearls and Lace
- Creative Card Crew: Swirls and Pearls
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Christmas in July
- Lady Bugs Crafts Ink Challenge Blog: Christmas in July
- Party Time Tuesday: Lets Get Punchy
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Swirls and Lace
- Fashionista Challenge: Winged Things
- Lollipop Crafts: Christmas in July
- The Pink Elephant: Christmas in July
- The Hybrid Chick: Christmas in July
- Crafty Mess Challenge: Ribbons and Lace
- 2 Sisters Challenge: Christmas in July
- Send A Smile 4 Kids: Christmas in July
- The Crazy Challenge: Christmas in July