I have been playing with many new images lately. This one is from Delicious Doodles and is called Malice.
The image was colored with Copics and Prisma Pencils. The flowers are die cut from an aluminum sheet, then colored with alcohol ink. Added some bling to the center of the flowers, image and corner of the card.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
- Make it Monday 109: Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays #78: Anything Goes
- ATC's and Cards with Attitude:Anything Goes
- Pattie's Creations: Anything Goes
- Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges: Faces
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenges: Make Your own Embellishments
- Simply Create: Linky Party #4
- Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
- Crazy Challenge: Handmade Flowers
- Card Mania Challenges: Handmade Flowers