This is a short post, but a very important, one so please read!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, please follow this link and get informed.
It's very important to auto exam, have regular check ups with your Doctor and always be aware that this can happen to anyone.
Here is a card I made using a wonderful image by Sassy Studio Designs:
The designer paper and sentiment are freebies from Link Up For Pink.
This is one of my inspiration pieces at Crafting By Designs, we would love to see your creations.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
- Make it Monday 109: Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays #79: Anything Goes
- Link Up For Pink: Second Annual Link Up Party
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- The Outlawz, Greetings Challenge - Breast Cancer Awareness
- Dream Valley Challenges: Go Pink
- Lexi's Creations: Pink
- Art Impressions Stamps: Pink For Breast Cancer
- In The Pink Challenge: Pink Plus One
- Sassy Studio Designs: Think Pink
- The Crafty Bloggers Network: Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenges: Save The Hooters