Friday, April 12, 2013

Challenge 31 at Delicious Doodles

It is time for a new challenge at Delicious Doodles and the theme is
"Anything Gothic" 
We would love to see Delicious Doodles images on your creations but it is not necessary to participate. If you use a Delcious Doodles image you can enter TWICE. And you get to be spotlighted next week!
Here is my inspiration piece:



I used Skull's 'n' Roses Corner, Rose + Thistle Papers and Men's Sentiments.
For more inspiration hop over to Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog! You have to see what Team A created for this challenge. We can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

Thanks!
Love,
Julia

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
    Hope you join us next time.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I'm visiting from MIM. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project hun- love the colour!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Love it!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely piece hun - the skully goes perfect with the paper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. An interesting image, fab colours and layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. I saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really fun piece, it reminds me of Guns & Roses! Thanks for catching up to me through MIM, I can't believe how many entries there are every week. I'm about to surf through your posts, happy crafting! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us this week at TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great gothic card - cool image and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love the rich colors.

    I saw you at MIM!


    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...