Sunday, April 7, 2013

New Challenge at My Time To Craft!

It's time for a wonderful new challenge at My Time To Craft:
CAS (Clean and Simple)!
For the rules please visit the blog here.
Here is my piece:


I used a technique called inlaid embossing, really simple to do, but the result is gorgeous.
For more inspiration hop over to My Time To Craft Challenge Blog! You have to see what the design team created for this challenge.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

6 comments:

  1. Hi Julia
    Lovely CAS card . Beautiful embossing folder .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous hun, love the splashes of colour!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card...love those colours. :-)
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely Julia, the embossing with the hint of colour really works.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous CAS card! The embossing is beautiful and the coloured circles just 'pop'! Gorgeous!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with this Julia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...