Sunday, August 18, 2013

GDT at Creative Corner Challenges

Hi everyone! 
It is time for a new challenge at Creative Corner Challenges and Rick St. Dennis is sponsoring it!
The theme is
Anything Goes 
Yay, the DT created amazing projects with Rick's images, such a talented group of artist.
Here is my inspiration for the GDT spot:
Using French Clown
Another amazing image by Rick St. Dennis. for this and other gorgeous images, please visit the Store.
Can't wait to see what you create.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Hello. Stunning card and the image is colored beautifully. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this over at MIM. Very unique. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I love clowns and went over and bought this on, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thank you for joining us over at MIM. Hugs Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card. I love the image and the beautiful colouring. I saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...