Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Christmas Ornaments with Nicecrane Designs!

Hi everyone!
I made this vintage Christmas Ornament using Peter Rabbit Christmas Ball I by Nicecrane Designs.
The ornament is double sided and measures 7 inches (17.78 cm aprox).
Added some depth to the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
The tassel is handmade, using pearls and seed beads from my collection.




Want to see some gorgeous inspiration pieces by Nicecrane's Design Team, just follow this LINK and enjoy.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas ornaments Julia...saw them over at Nicecrane blog too...fabulous...
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH My, Christmas and Peter Rabbit, could it get any better, awesome Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ornaments! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So rich and beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic ornament Julia. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...