Friday, October 18, 2013

New Challenge at Delicious Doodles!

The challenge at Delicious Doodles is
"Non Scary Halloween"
We would love to see your creations, there is still time to enter the challenge.
Here is my inspiration piece, using Halloweenie - Ghostie:
Image was colored with Prisma coloring pencils.
For more inspiration hop over to Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog! You have to see what Team A created for this challenge. We can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Julia, so bright and cheery, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute hun - I took the liberty of lifting this for the challenge post as you had a different piccie in there! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Julia and I love the vibrant colors. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ghost and lovely all element on your card and also lovely color combo...cool card..

    I see your card on Make It Monday and my card is #205 if you like to see it on my blog and I would be glad if your could leave me some love...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. The colors popped off the page at Make it Monday. I just had to get a closer look. Great stamps, coloring and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...