Thursday, January 5, 2023

New year, new adventures!

 Hello my lovelies!

It has been a long time since my last post in this blog.

Life has taken me in different directions, and I drifted away from my crafting studio.

I've created projects but not as I used to.

This new year brings a new opportunity to make art and of course I jumped at it.

When I'm creating it feels like no time has passed; I am content, happy and complete.

Enough of all this blabber stuff.

Yesterday I made a specimen tag, vintage style.





 

I've been wanting to try this technique and it was lots of fun, a learning curve, but fun.

Hope you like it and are inspired to create one.

I would like to enter this Tag in the following Challenges:

Thanks for the visit.

If you like this, please leave a comment and consider following my blog for updates and lots of new projects.

Love

Julia


3 comments:

  1. Pretty tag, thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe's Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project. I love it. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty details and beautifully done in a vintage, shabby chic style! Welcome back to the blogging world!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...