Sunday, January 8, 2023

Shine!

Hello my lovelies!

I'm back with a card that is more on the masculine side.

I usually design very feminine cards, so this one was a challenge and of course lots of fun.

The stamp set is from Unity Stamp, Co. and called Shine, Shine, Shine

I added some sequins to make it shine and sparkle.

The color choice is my current favorite combo: yellow and grey - looks like brown in the photo. 



Hope you like it and are inspired to create one.

I would like to enter this Tag in the following Challenges:

Thanks for the visit.

If you like this, please leave a comment and consider following my blog for updates and lots of new projects.

Love

Julia



7 comments:

  1. A pretty brown and orange colour palette, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful made with the technique paperpiercing. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great design and love the simplicity! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. love and crisp and fresh.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation love the colours and the stamps you have used thank you for joining us at

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry my post got posted before I could say thank you for joining us at WE LOVE STAMPING
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love paper piecing! You used it in a very good way, great idea!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...