Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Friends Forever Card

 Gecko Galz has this wonderful Monthly Stamp Challenge.

This image has so many details and I couldn't resist to use bright colors for this version

Colored the image with Prisma Coloring Pencils. The background was created with Distress Inks and Distress Oxides; added details with heat embossing in black.



Hope you like it.

I would like to enter this creation in the following Challenges:

Thanks for the visit.


If you like this, please leave a comment and consider following my blog for updates and lots of new projects.

Love

Julia

2 comments:

  1. Great Halloween card, Julia. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming! I love the Gecko Galz and you had done a marvelous job with this one! Thanks so much for sharing at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...