Monday, October 2, 2023

Hey, Boo - Day 1 GIU

Hi everyone!

This is so exciting!!
I am a Growing in Unity Gal for this week.
Today I am sharing a mixed media ATC using Hey, Boo rubber stamp.
Supplies used: Stazon Ink, Prisma Coloring Pencils, Copic Markers, Oxide Distress Inks, black gems and washi tape.

Be sure to comment on each GIU post. I will be choosing two winners randomly from all comments.  They will receive an awesome gift from Unity Stamp Co. 

The winners will be announced on my blog next Monday, October 9, and they will have two weeks to claim their prize. Can't wait share my project for tomorrow and see you again.

Thanks!
Love
Julia

14 comments:

  1. Love that background! Great card to start your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...
    I'm a huge Halloween fan, your background is absolutely fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The background is so unique! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun ATC! I love the background you created for this cute ghost! I'm looking forward to seeing all of your GIU projects this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that little ghost. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pattern and texture of the background.

    sue nagata

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnneMarie SpalsburyMonday, October 02, 2023

    What a boo-itful card! I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute ghost on an awesome background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun ATC! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your background really makes that ghost just pop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Love the background!

    Karen adams

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your background is just perfection. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great background! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...