Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Challenge #6: “Buttons or Bows or Bling, Oh My!” at Get Hippity with {Ippity} Challenge Blog - Another card

Hi everyone!
Today I will share a project made as inspiration for Challenge #6: “Buttons or Bows or Bling, Oh My!” at Get Hippity with {Ippity} Challenge Blog. You can use one button, one bow, one bling, or you could use two buttons, two bows, or two bling, or what about just one only of the button, bow, or bling. You can use all three or just one or two.
The prize is an {ippity} set of your choice from the {ippity} Sales Blog.
If you use an {ippity} or Unity stamp, you name is in the drawing twice.
My project is a CAS style card :

The stamp set used:

Now & Always
You can find this set on the {ippity} Sales Blog.
The techniques used: heat embossing and paper piercing.
I can't wait to see your creations!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...