Sunday, September 11, 2011

"Vintage or Distressed Look" Challenge 8 at Paper Creations Ink!

Some say that time flies, and to me that happened this week.
Last week I shared with you the wonderful news of the appointment as member of design team for Paper Creations Ink and I'm enjoying it.
Paper Creations Ink is having a challenge and the theme is "Vintage or Distressed." (second week).
You can find all the information on it following this link.
The sponsor of this challenge is Digi Doodles Shop.
I would like to share this card as inspiration:

Image by Digi Doodle Shop: Bonnet-Vintage
For more inspiration you can visit the blogs of these wonderful ladies (Design Team and Guess Design Team ) and see their creations:
Design TeamNow create something and enter the challenge: follow this link
Julia, that’s me!!!
Guest DT


 
Thanks!
Love
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...