Gecko Galz Challenge Blog is celebrating a beautiful and inspiring event called
25 Tags of Christmas
One lucky winner will be picked each day so all you have to do is head over to Gecko Galz Challenge blog and and sign up for the newsletter - if you haven't already.
One of my tags is featured today:
I created a Pocket tag perfect for a gift card, money or a sweet.
Print a JJ page, pocket image and sentiment from the set: Compliments Of The Season Junk Journal Kit - you can use Designer paper or a solid base for your tag.
- Cut the tag from the JJ page - this is a basic tag form, but you can beas fancy as you like.
- Fussy cut pocket image and sentiment.
- Die cut the sprigs in green and gold cardstock.
- Ink all the edges of the tag and pocket this adds the vintage feeling,
- Heat emboss in gold over the pocket to add more details and of course a touch of metallic shine.
- Glue the pocket to the tag using very thin double side tape or a thin line of glue.
- Add the sprigs and wax seal, could be substituded with a button.
- Tied some twine to the top for the finishing touch.
You are ready to gift your tag!
- A Place To Start: DECEMBER 2023 : ANYTHING GOES w/OPTIONAL TWIST - NEW - the Compliments Of The Season Junk Journal Kit is my new for the challenge
- 613 Avenue Create: DECEMBER 2023 - ANYTHING GOES w/ OPTIONAL TWIST: ANY WINTER HOLIDAY