Friday, December 1, 2023

Gecko Galz Winter Elegance Challenge

Hello!

Can you believe December is here?

I have some amazing news to share: I am part of the Gecko Galz Design Team!

Our December Costumer Challenge theme is Winter Elegance.

Gecko Galz has a New Seasonal Release and there are so many beautiful sets that it was difficult to pick one. I was inspired by the set Winters Fantasy.

My project is a Winter Fantasy Mini Canvas in pink,  with bhite e,mbosse details in white and a wodden cut out ipainted in silver; gem add the final touch. Loving the victorian feling.

This will be perfect for the room of my beautiful grandniece, she is very sweet.

Here is my inspiration piece:

Our challenge runs from December 1st to Decemmber 29th. Just follow the Link and post your wonderful creations.
Our Design Team has created beautiful projects to inspire you, please visit them and leave a comment.
I would like to enter this piece in the following challenges:
Thanks for the visit.

If you like this, please leave a comment and consider following my blog for updates and lots of new projects.

Love,

Julia





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Julia! Thanks so much for sharing another awesome project with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks amazing, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...