Thursday, March 10, 2011

New projects...



Time flies, or so they say. Each day I plan to do a million things and by the end of the day I realize that most of them are still pending.

This past week I was able to make some cards and posted them on Simply Scrapping Crafts (SSC) Site as part of the challenges.

March 2, 2011 Card Challenge: Stamp a background, but make it (at least partly) your cards focal point

March 4, 2011 CAS Challenge: make a 3-D effect as the focus of your card.

  
I also worked on a very special project: an accordion card.  Each detail made me fall in love with it.  The dig stamp is beautiful, and the flowers were handmade.
The base of the card was made with the Design Studio and my Cricut.
The flowers were made using the Cricut to cut out the shape.  Here is a link for the tutorial.

Some embossing was done on the cover of the card, as a background accent.
Each page has a special detail, they are interactive and fun.

Hope you enjoy this card as much as I do.

Thanks for visiting.

Love,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...