Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Soul!

The past week has been kind of hectic. After the hurricane, I thought that a lot of time would pass before I sat down and made another card. Well, thanks to a wonderful group of people I have been able to create some cards, and it has been fun.

Today’s card is an inspiration card.
Love the sentiment, a stamp from the set Fall for You by Unity.
The image is from Anne’s Digital Art (Anne Fenton) and I feel in love with it as soon as I saw it.
Used three different die cuts to add some interest to the background, jewels for sparkle and a bow to finish everything.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love
Julia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia,
    I have just joined the Paper Creations DT and wanted to pop in say hello and I have looked around you blog and it is so delightful, I will be back to visit:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...