Phindy’s Place has beautiful images and when I saw Popcorn and Cranberries I knew it was the one for this card.
The image was distressed using Tim Holtz ink, adding the feeling of aged. This was also done to the background and base card.
For embellishment I added some holly leafs, a string of vintage beads and a bow.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- CHRISTMAS IS COMING at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
- Vintage Christmas at Sugar Creek Hollow
- Vintage Look at Phindy's Place Challenge Blog
- The Outlawz, Copic Challenge, August 12: Colour an Animal
- Simply Scrapping Crafts August Challenge: Digital image or sentiment