Thursday, September 12, 2024

Beautiful Inside and Out Card - Day 4 GIU

Hi everyone!

This is so exciting!!
I am a Growing in Unity Gal for this week.
Today I am sharing a Card using Beautiful - Inside & Out rubber stamp set.Loved using one of the stamps to create the colorful leaves background.

Supplies used: Stazon Ink, Prisma Coloring Pencils, Alcohol Ink Markers, Distress Ink and gems.

Be sure to comment on each GIU post. I will be choosing two winners randomly from all comments.  They will receive an awesome gift from Unity Stamp Co. 

The winners will be announced on my blog next Monday, October 9, and they will have two weeks to claim their prize. Can't wait share my project for tomorrow and see you again.

Thanks!
Love
Julia

11 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card. I like the colorful background.
    stamping sue
    https://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful, I love how you have combined the style of stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! Angie Girl stamps are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the pretty background and the image of the girl! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colors are so beautiful! Love the background

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you did the background and the positioning of that gal! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love this stamp! Wishlist time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colored beautifully and love this design. She's just tall enough to be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great coloring and I love the fun, colorful background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...