Friday, September 13, 2024

You Got This Girl ATC - Day 5 GIU

 Hi everyone!

Day 5 is here!!
I am a Growing in Unity Gal for this week.
Today I am sharing a mixed media ATC using Planner Gal: You Got This.


Supplies used: Prisma Coloring Pencils, embossing paste, stencil, Acrylics, Distress Inks, washi tape and gems.

Be sure to comment on each GIU post. I will be choosing two winners randomly from all comments.  They will receive an awesome gift from Unity Stamp Co. 

The winners will be announced on my blog next Monday, October 9, and they will have two weeks to claim their prize. Can't wait share my project for tomorrow and see you again.

Thanks!
Love
Julia

10 comments:

  1. Another great ATC! I especially like the embossing paste texture and shine in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atc's are a fun little piece of artwork. This one is fantastic with all the details.
    stamping sue
    https://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Such a pretty color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a full week of Angie Girls! I love your mixed media card. So very pretty. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another gorgeous card! Your creations are inspiring and Stunning! Thank you for a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and I love the inspiring sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ATC! I love the sweet Planner Girl and the pretty butterflies! Great colors and textures! Thanks for a fun GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! This one is amazing! I love how you created so much dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing your projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful ATC to finish out your week! I really enjoyed every project. tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...