Monday, September 9, 2024

Welcome Autumn Shaker Card - Day 1 GIU

Hi everyone!

This is so exciting!!
I am a Growing in Unity Gal for this week.
Today I am sharing a Shaker Card using Sadie Girl (a mama's hear) rubber stamp set.

Supplies used: Stazon Ink, Prisma Coloring Pencils, sequins and Distress Ink.

Be sure to comment on each GIU post. I will be choosing two winners randomly from all comments.  They will receive an awesome gift from Unity Stamp Co. 

The winners will be announced on my blog next Monday, October 9, and they will have two weeks to claim their prize. Can't wait share my project for tomorrow and see you again.

Thanks!
Love
Julia

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I do like my prisma color pencils for coloring.
    stamping sue
    https://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card! I'm looking forward to your GIU week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty shaker card! I love the autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute!! Jean marmo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great shaker card! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I love shakers. Love how vibrant her outfit is. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute shaker card! Looking forward to your projects this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colouring, and a well designed shaker card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun shaker card! I look forward to the rest of your cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colors! I struggle with shaker cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great shaker card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shaker cards are so much fun and this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card! I love that girl stamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...